Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless Filter
Image from: Charlotte Tilbury
Darlings, this is a new REVOLUTIONARY category in makeup, a customisable complexion booster for super starlit skin in seconds! My Hollywood Flawless Filter in Shade 1 has the versatility of a primer, the mega-watt glow of a highlighter, and the perfecting properties of your favourite digital filter. Featuring fabulous ingredients, it soft-focuses, illuminates skin and makes lines and pores appear smoother.
WHAT MAKES HOLLYWOOD FLAWLESS FILTER MAGIC:
- The ultimate high gloss, high glow celebrity-skin-filter-in-a-bottle! This was born on the red carpet makeup, inspired by technology, for real life, in real time that looks amazing on-screen or off.
- Smoothing airbrush polymers roll over your complexion for a poreless-looking, creamy finish.
- Glossy Oil is a lightweight moisturising oil that reflects and adds light to your face where you need it.
- Finely milled powders soft focus, makes lines and pores appear smoother which means it only ever looks as amazing in real life, as it does on camera.
- Porcelain Flower Extract is a brightening ingredient derived from a Thai flower with natural antioxidants and anti-inflammatories to enhance microcirculation and brighten skin.
- Ideal for superstar-lit skin whether you want a subtle glow or a mega-watt complexion.
Read some of the reviews of the Magic Hair Brush the Beauty Buddies posted on the app!
I have this in shade 3, have been using since it launched. Gives such a gorgeous glow to the skin. Perfect for day time wear ❤️
This product is so versatile and can be used alone for a natural glowy day-time look or under/over your foundation to add a more luminous effect. Shade 3 is perfect for a light/medium tan.
“5/5 baby. A DREAM“
I simply don’t understand why it took me so long to get on the hype of this product! (I only have it about a month.) I can’t even begin to explain how pretty this makes me feel, I use it as a foundation mostly and have completely stopped wearing foundation. I add a liquid concealer and a liquid bronzer + highlight over top, some blush and call it a day after doing my brows. It’s a very “your skin but better product”. I’ll honestly never be without it again. Amen.
This has become a staple in my kit! It is gorgeous for under makeup, gives an extra bit of glow and coverage, its gorgeous on its own for those no makeup days and it is stunning over foundation for EXTRA glow!