Here’s your quick guide to ingredients that will help you improve the appearance of dark circles! 👁
- Vitamin C is rich in antioxidants that help to repair and protect your skin. It targets the most common skincare problems like dark circles, fine lines, dark spots, and sunspots. Use 10% vitamin C serum and apply the serum after your cleanser.
- Niacinamide is an all in one solution to various skin problems. It is currently one of the most popular skincare ingredients for its amazing benefits. It helps visibly improve the pores, fine lines, uneven skin tone, and brighten the skin. It has the ability to improve the skin’s barrier for smoother and healthy skin. If you are new to niacinamide start with 5% niacinamide serum and then increase the strength to 10%. DO NOT use vitamin C along with Niacinamide, if you are using vitamin C in your morning routine use niacinamide the night.
- Azelaic Acid is a highly effective serum and is known to reduce the look of blemishes and marks. It can also help fading spots and pigmentation left from acne breakouts. Azelaic acid can help reduce dark circles caused due to sun damage. Apply once or twice daily to the undereye area.
- Retinol thickens the skin under your eyes to improve the appearance of dark circles. It also helps to smooth the fine lines under the eyes while brightening the under-eye area. After cleansing the skin use a pea sized retinol serum at night followed by a good moisturizer.
- Alpha arbutin combined with vitamin C make an effective and powerful lightening and brightening serum.
Choose skincare products or eye creams with the above ingredients to get rid of dark circles under your eyes. Which products that you use contain these ingredients? 😲